CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Fun Day.....

Ok, I have to apologize in advance for the lack of pictures. Jonathan has been gone since Saturday and now they are all three gone until the weekend. Jonathan had a great time in Dallas and I am looking forward to seeing the pictures. Perhaps when they arrive I will share a few with a little narrative from Jonathan.

As I am sure you are all aware, tomorrow is Jonathan's 6th birthday and we will be having a celebration. Of course, I wanted him to have a cake on his birthday, so I got this crazy notion to make a Spiderman face cake. I think it turned out pretty good, you can be the judge. Take that gourmet bakeries!!!!! The lines are little squiggly, but I guess that is what happens when you use icing in an aerosol can.


And, I must share that while I was baking and decorating I was cleaning out a room and in the process found an old dress (1994-5). I believe that I wore it for the Ms. Junior Miss competition my Junior year of high school. After I undid all of the taping (I did my own preserving for such a special dress...HA) I pulled out the dress, good as new and yes, I had to try it on. So, you are all getting a peek at the lovely blue dress. Isn't it sparkly? I am not sure if it is a good thing, or a bad thing that I can actually fit in it.

Oh, the strange things we do when we are by ourselves.

No comments: