CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Mostly Abbey's prayers

Okay I have to share that when Abbey doesn't want to go to bed she pulls out all the stops. She has already gotten out of bed twice and this time (the third) she had a question and since I am trying to blog I told her I would hear it. She told me "there is a boy at my school and his name is Cole and he likes banana yogurt." Well, okay, perhaps when we have to bring snack, we will bring banana yogurt. Goodnight Abbey!

Alright, to the pictures. On Monday I was made aware of a huge spider web right outside my front door. Actually, it was so huge that I am not sure how we did not run into it Sunday the several times that we went in and out that door. Maybe he/she was just a quick web making spider. Anyway- I have a decent picture of the web, but I am even more impressed with the picture of Mr. Spider. He is a large fellow. I really did take this picture. I just cropped the roof out, but this is probably close to actual size FYI.

Since I booted him from the front door he has started a new web in the front of the house above the bushes. As long as he stays outside we will get along just fine!
------------------------------------------
Oh yeah, and don't leave Queso on the counter even if you think your youngest can not reach it, because : SHE CAN!!!!(note the globs of cheese in her hair) Yummy cheese......

Sorry, I have many very unrelated stories today, but I just have to share them.

Tonight at the dinner table Abbey led the prayer and she said "Thank you for the wonderful dinner," and after the prayer she said "this looks delicious," and then proceeded to say "that's just yummy yummy!" She wasn't quite so enthusiastic after a minute or so of actually eating the food.

Well, tomorrow is day 14 of stitches for Abbey and I guess we talked about getting them out at some point today, because in her bedtime prayer she was going through her thank yous and said "and thank you that I get to get my black things out tomorrow." I made sure to email Roy and give him a heads up so that hopefully her prayer of thanks will be fulfilled.

1 comment:

Heather said...

The food story cracks me up--my kids always come in the kitchen when I'm cooking, saying how good it smells, and so excited to sit down to dinner, then within 5 minutes, they don't want to eat any of it! Picky kids! Oh well, at least they make me feel good for a bit--about the good smells!