CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 7, 2008

WOW

Really, I am thankful for the new year and a new start to this blog...SO, I am going to not put any pictures with this one and start afresh.....possibly sometime later in the week. :)
Sorry to disappoint, but I didn't actually take any pictures on Christmas, or any other time around the holidays. (SORRY family members)
I am, however, trying really hard to want to take pictures for my incredibly late Christmas card that will arrive sometime in 2008.....(for those of you who were wondering why you didn't receive one this year). That is something exciting to look forward to TEHE:).

Well, I guess that's it for this one.

I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday and that you have a very blessed 2008.
I hope you are all as excited as I am to see what amazing things God has planned for my life this year! (well, me for my life, you for your lives :) )

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm with you on the Christmas card thing! We usually do one, but for some reason, it didn't happen this year! Oh well, there's always next Christmas!