CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Gimme some Jet Dry?

Jonathan: " Mommy, do you think the dishes are wet when the dish-washer is done?"
Me: " Well, um, sometimes. Why do you ask?"
Jonathan: "Maybe you should get some Jet Dry. It makes your dishes dryer."

Very observant six year old. Doesn't miss a thing! :-)

Sometime soon I'll be posting the more important stuff. Like: Jonathan lost his THIRD tooth last week, (or maybe it was two weeks ago). Also, we have had some pretty gorgeous days and lucky for me I had my camera ready.

Here's another funny from Mollie, *who will be two next month :-( :

Me: "Mollie do you want water, or milk to drink?"
Mollie: "Jooce!"
Me: "Well, juice wasn't a choice, do you want water, or milk?"
Mollie "Wa-doughmilk"

She is so cute.......

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey girl! How are you??? I'm missing your blogging...hope you're doing well.