CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Mommy's birthday and Edmond Arts Festival

I have to brag on my little man. May 2nd was my birthday and when I pick J up from school occasionally we indulge in a little happy hour sonic and a cookie from Eileen's. Well, that day I had a car full of sleeping children, so I asked Jonathan and Chandler to go in and get the cookies. I gave him some money and this is what he came back out with:

He is such an awesome kid!


I don't remember when the Edmond Arts Festival was, but here are a few pics of the kids getting their faces painted and riding the very expensive ponies!

4 comments:

suzspeaks said...

that is the sweetest thing...what a great boy!

Lesley said...

precious!

Nicole said...

What a sweet boy!!!

Mandy said...

stop facebooking and update your blog. ; )