CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 14, 2007

LOTS of pictures

I haven't done a good job of keeping you posted this past week so,
Lets, see....In the past week we have played princess, jumped around in puddles in chilly weather, cheered for OU, played with friends, ate yummy coleslaw at chic-fil-a (mmmmm), enjoyed hearing daily fire safety tips from Jonathan, read books to more friends, enjoyed gorgeous weather at the park, painted pumpkinswith washable paint (OOPS), made mummy hot dogs, went to the Centennial parade, and made crystals with a kit from Target.
There, all week in one blog. Amazing.

I will do a parade blog later in the week, but I thought the dressed up Llamas were noteworthy. One is dressed as a Husky (dog) and obviously one is dressed as a tiger. I guess you will only find that in an Oklahoma parade....along with the John Deere tractors. (Sorry, I didn't get pictures of those).

I am sure there are many funny stories from the week, but they seem to have slipped my mind at this late hour. Perhaps I will remember them after some sleep and can add them tomorrow.

WELL, I do remember one:(I think it was Wednesday), Jonathan and I were playing Lego's in his room and he was trying to build a roof over his Zoo animals. When I reached over to add a Lego to the stack he said "wait a minute mom, I want to test my hypothesis!"
I knew Grandma would be proud.

No comments: